Strauss-Kahn told the BBC, Britain's state broadcaster, in an interview shown on Wednesday that the economic outlook had worsened in recent months - a trend that would be reflected in figures released by the IMF on 29 January.
"Two-thousand-and-nine will not be a good year for the world economy, even if we
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting