In its spring economic forecasts, the commission said Britain and the Netherlands last year broke the 3% of gross domestic product deficit ceiling laid down in the EU's Stability and Growth Pact.
Italy and Greece were in danger of violating the rules this year, the commissio
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting