The lawmakers said that declaring a fiscal crisis would allow the Arroyo administration some flexibility to undertake drastic measures to address its revenue and spending problems.
However, BSP Governor Rafael B. Buenaventura said that such a declaration would only cr
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré