Central banks and other official institutions with accounts at the Federal Reserve have in the last fortnight pulled back their holdings of US Agency paper despite US Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson's explicit statement that the government would honour all the debt of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Paulson's explicit guarantee triggered a sur
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations