"Not a few economic indicators released recently are mediocre, but it is not true that unless all the economic data are robust, we cannot implement a policy rate hike," Mizuno said at a meeting of the Tokyo Employers' Association.
"Under gradual economic expansion, it is inevitable that indicators of the economy
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Fed’s Williams floats co-ordinated shift from 2% targets