The reforms are part of a two-year program, which was agreed last year, when initial increases in quotas - which largely determine a country's voting power in the Fund - were approved for China, India, Korea, Mexico and Turkey.
The objectives of the ref
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power