"The longer these high oil prices last, the higher the risks are to inflation in particular."
``One shouldn't really expect too much from monetary policy as far as its contribution to growth is concerned,'' said Garganas, 68. The bank has kept its benchmark interest rate at a six-decade l
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde