Speaking at a euro conference, Mr Prodi rebuked the growing number of calls from Paris, Berlin, and Rome for aggressive action to counter America's "weak dollar" strategy.
"In the current situation, with the crises in Asia, Enron and Parmala
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security