Trichet said in an interview with four eurozone newspapers: "We cannot change today the prices of oil and commodities. But we must avoid that prices that depend on us - for instance prices of services or wages and salaries - would augment abnormally as if the present abnormal level of inflation would last.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde