Holding a news conference to make public the third volume of "Financial Stability Report" Yilmaz noted, "it is important to maintain monetary discipline and structural reforms for financial stability."
Yilmaz said that fluctuations that took place in foreign financial markets in May and June
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power