One source was reported as saying the commercial banks in the central Asian state had received a "secret" order from the central bank telling them not to fulfil requests from importers seeking to buy dollars until the beginning of February.
"We are returning (foreign exchange) orders from clients without explanation and promis
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré