The Seminar was attended by Governors and high-level representatives of Latin American and Eurosystem central banks, as well as by the Center for Latin American Monetary Studies (CEMLA) and the European Commission.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?