Central Bank Chairman Sergei Ignatyev said that state-owned Vneshtorgbank was in negotiations to buy the troubled Guta Bank, a day after Guta Bank suspended operations.
Ignatyev told Russia's lower house of parliament that the Central Bank board will also consider a sharp cut in the amount
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations