In an advance release of an interview to be published in the weekly Italian magazine L'Espresso Friday, Trichet was asked whether current inflationary trends would lead the ECB to raise its key interest rates again this year.
"After our last meeting in Frankfurt, I said, on behalf of the governing council, that
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations