According to the Bank of Thailand, 2.81 million credit cards were in circulation at the end of June, with total outstanding credit of 43.9 billion baht. This compares with 2.15 million cards and credit of 35.4 billion baht in June last year, the Bangkok Post reported.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development