The FSA plans to reduce the size of the enforcement division by 20%, but will increase salaries in order to attract talent from the leading law and accountancy firms.
In an interview with the Financial Times newspaper Thursday, Margaret Cole, who heads the enforcement division, said the reva
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency