'I already said what I had to say yesterday,' Trichet told reporters when asked about the prospect of more rate hikes following yesterday's increase of 25 basis points.
Earlier, euro group president Jean-Claude Juncker said yesterday's rise will not harm growth, but did not comment on the likely impact on the tentative recovery of any furt
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure