Lars Wohlin and Bengt Dennis, former heads of the Riksbank, Sweden's central bank, are against membership on the grounds that the Riksbank would not be able in future to play such a crucial role in the Swedish success story. Sweden is outperforming the eurozone.
But Urban Backstrom,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde