Lati-beaudiere said that Jamaica mirrored central bank's in other countries that "were not legislatively, but practically autonomous."
The Bank of Jamaica's existing law dates back to 1960.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations