Bernanke, who last month stepped down as a Federal Reserve governor, said the US administration's 3.4 per cent growth forecast this year was "on track" in spite of high oil prices. While overall inflation has risen, Mr Bernanke said that core inflation remained stable.
"One consequence of the strong income growth we are enjoying is higher-than-expe
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power