"The trend looks negative at this point, which won't be good for the dollar," said Ivka Kalus-Bystricky, European equity specialist at Independence Investment LLC in Boston, which has US$2-billion in non-U.S. stocks under management.
The Canadian dollar rose to US64.08
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart