Delivering a twice-yearly report on monetary policy to Congress, Mr. Greenspan moved to damp speculation in financial markets that the economic recovery might prompt the Fed to start raising interest rates as early as June.
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit