"The fiscal reforms are going to provide a great opportunity for growth," Rato told reporters during a visit to Mexico.
"If current projections place economic growth over the next few years at around 4 per cent, then we are talking about the economy expanding well above that level, at around 6 per cent," he said.
Rato told reporters tax
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations