Delivering a speech at a meeting of his party (Justice and Development Party) in the southern city of Antalya, Erdogan said, "Some are trying to create a fearful atmosphere because the dollar strengthened and shares fell ... but the economic gains of the last four years are not artificial and temporary."
"Things will get better. But sometimes there are ups and downs like this i
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart