The Fed lowered its estimate of the number and value of checks that were written in 2000 to 42.5 billion checks valued at $39.3 trillion, down from previous estimates of 49.5 billion checks valued at $47.7 trillion.
An analysis published in the August edition of the Federal Rese
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations