In an interview with Fifth Channel, a local television network, on Wednesday, Tymoshenko said that Viktor Yushchenko, the president and a former central bank governor, should sack Stelmakh and that "the central bank was ruining Ukraine."
A spokesperson for the president parried the claims on Friday, s
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting