"We think that the appreciation of the ruble in real terms by 4 to 6 percent a year is completely acceptable, and this is the sort of goal we are setting for our monetary policy," Ignatyev said.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations