In a report following its evidence session with Gieve, the all-party group said he brought 'relevant experience to the position of Deputy Governor, including from his spell as permanent secretary in the Home Office'.
'He has worked extensively on financial stability and regulatory issues during his time at the Treasury, which will be relevant to h
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power