In an interview with Deutschlandfunk radio, Weber said that credit growth to companies and consumers had been "highly expansive", albeit less so in Germany, Europe's largest economy.
"We can observe that developments are highly dynamic in the eurozone as a whole. Thes
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations