Pavel Rezabek, a member of the central bank's board, said that the award was an acknowledgment of the quality of Czech banknotes as among the highest in the world, not only in terms of artwork but also in the technical level of protective elements applied.
The banknote ca
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations