Speaking to reporters before Friday's meeting of finance ministers and central bankers from the Group of Seven, Treasury Undersecretary Tim Adams said the US will talk more on spurring China's domestic demands.
"We are in constant conversations with them (China) and we treat them with the same respect and dignity that we would forge any ec
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor