"In deciding to cut policy rates further, the board considered the continuing benign inflation outlook," the central bank said. Liquidity growth slowed, inflationary pressures from the agricultural sector diminished, wage adjustments would have little impact and inflation expectations remained well-anchored.
The central bank added that upsid
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde