From this point of view, "there would thus be no need for changes to the Monetary Council's composition," according to the ECB.
The ECB points out that Article 108 of the Maastricht Treaty and Articles 7 and
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously