Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe governor Gideon Gono insisted he has no political ambitions of any kind.
In an exclusive web chat with New Zimbabwe.com readers on Tuesday, Gono said: "I have no plans, short term or long term to run for presidency or any other political position."
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré