Finance Ministers and central bank governors from the Group of Seven industrialised nations in a communique released after their weekend meeting urged Beijing to loosen controls further on its currency system after China's small revaluation in July.
"We expect that further flexible implementation of China's
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency