Source: Financial Times
The campaign to persuade Swedes to join the euro suffered a fresh blow yesterday when two opinion polls showed opposition to the single currency was deepening.
With less than 10 weeks to go before the September 14 euro referendum, the surveys underline the scale of the task facing Goran Persson, the prime minister.
A Ruab poll gave the "no" side 51.5 per cent, with 35.3 per cent in fav
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde