"Despite the tragedy, the Central Bank continues its work as usual, performing all its tasks," the Central Bank chairman said.
Putin expressed "the most sincere condolences to the relatives and friends" of Kozlov. "I have no doubt that you will do everything to su
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations