"I would like to see less spending and that is in the hands of the fiscal policy," Al-Suwaidi told Emirates Business, a local magazine, on Wednesday.
The Institute of International Finance, a global trade body for the banking industry, expects consumer price growth to be in excess of 10% in the Emirates this year.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré