He succeeds W. LeGrande Rives, who is retiring as of Jan. 2, 2006. Sapenaro joined the St. Louis Fed in October 1995, following 10 years of service with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
Currently, Sapenaro is a senior vice president in charge of operations that provide cash management and other services to the U.S. Treasury and serve as a central point of cont
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations