"We need to reach those segments of society and economic activities that have not fully benefited from the success of Islamic finance," she said.
Zeti was speaking in opening remarks at the INCEIF's half day Inaugural Intellectual Discourse entitled: "Islamic Finance: Issues and Challenges of Co-Exist
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde