A new IMF package would provide Brazil with cheap insurance against swings in the international markets and give a stamp of approval to the president's policies, Brazil's central bank governor said on Friday.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power