"The economy is in the process of emerging from its soft patch although we can't yet say that it is completely out," Bank of Japan governor Toshihiko Fukui told reporters.
Earlier in the day, the bank's policy board left its target range for liquidity, or commercial banks' account balances at the central bank, the same
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde