Some member states, not including Kuwait, want more time to deal with the transferring of banking regulation and the management of currency reserves to a Gulf central bank, Sheikh Salem AbdulAziz al-Sabah, said in the interview with Bloomberg in Kuwait.
"Some countries ha
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- Treasury committee to investigate BoE’s lack of diversity
- Fed’s Powell: banks still have important role in payments
- Bank of Portugal sells majority share in ‘good bank’
- Xi sees renminbi taking greater role in global monetary system