The central bank said on 31 January it would lend overnight at an interest rate of no less than 8.9 percent, according to a statement quoted in various reports.
Currently Mexico is the only country among the 30 members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development that uses indirect methods to adjust its
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?