Source: Financial Times
Swedes will not be able to join the euro until 2013 at the earliest if they reject the single currency in a referendum in two weeks, the prime minister warned yesterday.
Goran Persson said a No vote would a
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power