President Nursultan Nazarbayev last week ordered his government to cut value-added tax to 16 percent from 20 percent and social taxes to 21 percent from 26 percent, effective from July 1, 2001. Few doubt the compliant legislature will approve this.
Nazarbayev said that the budg
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power