BBC Monitoring quotes Mr [Mohsen] Nurbakhsh as saying: Currently, the country's [oil] revenue has exceeded six dollars a barrel over what had originally been configured in the budget. This increase in revenue will be added to the country's foreign currency reserve. This is an added incentive which would strengthen the government's budget.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power