The Jakarta Post, a newspaper, reported on Tuesday that three former board members had accused Oey Hoey Tiong, a former director of the central bank's legal affairs, of overseeing payments of the allegedly misappropriated funds.
The three former members - Iwan Prawiranata, Hendro Budiyanto and Soedradjad Djiwandono - said that they
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency