The Jakarta Post, a newspaper, reported on Tuesday that three former board members had accused Oey Hoey Tiong, a former director of the central bank's legal affairs, of overseeing payments of the allegedly misappropriated funds.
The three former members - Iwan Prawiranata, Hendro Budiyanto and Soedradjad Djiwandono - said that they
- Supervisory lessons: resolution is a ‘dirty business’
- Key Brexit vote complicates outlook for UK economy
- European auditors ask lawmakers for increased access to ECB documents
- Switzerland grants fintech firms access to interbank payment system
- BIS’s Borio calls on economists to take money more seriously