Gross domestic product (GDP) should rise between 0.75 and 1.75 percent in 2004, after having fallen 1.2% last year, he told parliament's Economy and Finance Committee as part of the bank's twice-yearly outlook for the economy.
"Internal demand is rising more than forecast, in consumption as well as in investment, bu
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré