'There has been a very strong increase in our exports to countries like China,' Draghi told a news conference at the IMF/World Bank annual meetings.
'That seems to indicate that after a long period of complex, difficult restructuring, some of our companies are beginning to come through on the other side ... These first signs could be ver
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde